Evans Tool And Die Services
Evans employs a deep bench of almost 20 master tool makers who make dies, molds, machine tools, cutting tools, and other tools used in manufacturing. Common tooling includes metal forming rolls, cutting tools such as tool bits and milling cutters, fixtures or even whole machine tools used to manufacture, hold and/or test products during fabrication.
We offer a wide variety of dies and corresponding stamping capabilities, including coining, forming, secondary and hand transfer dies; and progressive and transfer stamping. We work with most materials and offer checking, welding, inspection and assembly fixtures. We offer an array of services, including CNC machine, EDM wire and sinker, drilling, countersinking, tapping and reaming. We are ISO 9001-2015 certified.
Put Evans to work for you!
- Over 200 years of combined tool & die experience
- Precision custom tool & die design services – tolerances of less than 0.001 of an inch
- Tool & die manufacturing for our equipment or yours
- Tool & die repair services
- Stamping, single hit, progressive, transfer, coining, forming, draw, blanking, secondary, hand transfer, swaging dies and In-die electronic sensors
- ISO 9001-2015 certified