If you feel you meet the job description, please click here to review the positions’ Key Deliverables.
SEND RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Title: Executive Assistant
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer/President
Field: Executive Administrative Support
Looking for an experienced, highly skilled Executive Assistant to support the CEO. Ready to hire an “A” player who values integrity and service to join the Team of a successful family owned manufacturing company. A Team Player, ready to sore with the coming growth wave of Manufacturing in the US.
To Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing reports, handling information requests, and performing administrative functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, travel arrangements and scheduling meetings/events. Many inter-companies involved so ability to handle high amounts of detail with accuracy, a must. Accounting/bookkeeping experience needed to support the CEO.
Position will require interaction with CEO’s personal ministry work.
- Maintain confidential nature of statistical, financial, personnel, and customer information.
- Maintain and coordinate dual calendars for CEO. Schedule appointments and maintain CEO appointment calendars for both corporate and personal commitments.
- May receive calls or questions to be routed to the appropriate person for both corporate customers and CEO personal commitments.
- Prepare and maintain an orderly filing system for corporate use. Prepare and maintain a separate system for CEO outside work.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board, and other meetings. May be required to attend meetings or seminars.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing light bookkeeping and accounting
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office-Word, Excel, PP
- Presentation – Must have professional interactive skills and present a positive manner and approach
- Active Listening – Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, and asking questions as appropriate.
- Reading Comprehension – Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Time Management – Managing one’s own time and the time of others.
- Multi-tasking – Must be able to work on more than one project at a time while handling interruptions.
- Speaking – Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Writing – Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.