Open Positions at Evans
Customer Service Support Specialist
Evans is a one stop, “Made in the USA” preferred provider of precision tool & die builds and progressive and hand transfer metal stamping products. We provide complete design and engineering processes, assembly, and packaging. We provide risk management solutions to the overseas supply chain breakdowns for OEMs by localizing supply chains with high quality, seamless logistics, and hands on supply chain control.
Why work for Evans? This third-generation, SBA certified woman-owned company continues to thrive using the same core values established over 70 years ago: Integrity, Accountability, Excellence and Generosity. Evans believes their employees are their most valuable resource, and is a professional organization with a “family-feel” work environment that contributes to the longevity of its employees.
- Fast-paced customer service environment
- Handle orders, emails, telephone calls, and various other responsibilities
- Ability to collaborate effectively with various departments including engineering, operations, procurement, and accounting
- Build customer relationships
- Thorough follow up
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Ability to multitask
- Detail-oriented and highly motivated to help others
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges
- Be a customer service advocate
- Proficient using standard business software including ERP for Manufacturing, Salesforce CRM, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to learn processes and systems.
- Ability to think outside the box and work independently
- Be comfortable making decisions and resolving issues
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have a flexible “can-do” attitude and be willing to tackle a wide variety of tasks
- Have a questioning, analytical personality that is always looking for a better way to do things
- Be efficient, neat, and well organized.
Desired Experience & Qualifications
- Manufacturing experience strongly preferred
- Customer Service: 3 years+ (Required)
- High school diploma (Required)
Company Benefits (after applicable waiting period)
- 401(k) + Employer Match
- Health Insurance with Health Reimbursement Account
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
Evans Tool & Die, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, or any other legally protected status.
What Our Clients Say...
“In today’s manufacturing marketplace, it is hard to find an American tool & die shop with the expertise matching Evans…We value Evans as an industry partner.”
~ Jonathan Harris, Ryerson Steel
Celebrating Our 70+ Year History!
It was 70+ years ago, in 1948, that Leonard L. Evans, Jr. established Evans Tool & Die, Inc. in Decatur, Georgia. Leonard his wife Mary Alice were both tool & die makers who began their first shop in their daughter’s play house. The legacy that they began lives on.