Deanne “Dee” Barnes
Deanne “Dee” Barnes has served as Chief Executive Officer and President of Evans Tool & Die/Evans Metal Stamping, Inc. since 2011. Dee is the granddaughter of company founder, Leonard Evans, Jr., and represents the company’s third generation of family leadership. A seasoned industry leader, she is the driving force behind Evan’s ongoing commitment to “Made in the USA” manufacturing and delivering the highest caliber of customer service.
After attending Georgia College and State University, Dee worked in every aspect of the company for more than 30 years. Now as CEO, she continues the family legacy as an example of prosperous domestic manufacturing since 1948.
Evans Company exists not only to make a profit for its stakeholders, but to make a positive impact that will support and encourage customers, employees and their families, and our community.
Evans celebrates its 69th year in business and celebrates its 49th year in the Conyers/Rockdale area.
- Recipient of Small Business Person of the Year 2013
- Graduate of Leadership Rockdale Class of 2014
- Past Treasurer Executive Committee of Conyers-Rockdale Chamber of Commerce
- Board Member of Conyers Rockdale Economic Development Council
- Board Member of eStation, co-working space
- Member of the Rockdale County Stakeholder Task Force
- Founder and Director of His Wonderful Works, Inc. (ministry)