Evans Metal Stamping, Inc Steps Up to the Plate
We are excited to announce that Evans Metal Stamping, Inc/Evans Tool & Die, Inc is the sole supplier for the struts Quest Renewables is using for the solar system at a 71,000+ seat sports and entertainment complex in Atlanta. Solar panels refers to panels designed to absorb the sun’s rays as a source of energy for generating electricity.
The QuadPod canopy system was featured on WSBTV’s Georgia GameChangers, which discussed how the clean energy racking system was developed at the Georgia Tech Research Institute and commercialized by Quest Renewables. Through Quest Renewables, whose mission was “to expand the solar industry by increasing install speeds and improving productivity of operation”, Evans Metal Stamping, Inc/Evans Tool & Die, Inc is now supplying the struts to support the QuadPod Canopy System and other similar projects across the country!
QuadPods are ideal for long span applications like parking lots, parking garages, pedestrian malls and agricultural or industrial areas.
• Recipient of the Department of Energy’s SunShot grant award
• World-class material resource productivity
• Enables flexible orientation to achieve greater panel density
• 3-dimensional truss leverages nesting, bolted connections that reduce overall material and labor
• Modular system for ease of shipping, installation and site flexibility
• Assembles on the ground for rapid module installation and site management
• Pick-n-place array minimizes overhead work, optimizing job site safety